4:00 pm to 4:45 pm AEDST
Zoom Virtual Meeting
- 3 Weeks Duration
- 2 hrs Commitment each week (at your convenience)
- 3 Virtual Debrief Session including Master Classes (refer timetable below)
- Gala Online Winner Announced Friday 4th December 4 pm AEDST
Finance for Non Finance Managers
Proudly Supported by:
The #1 Authority On Team-Based Strategic Thinking And Growth For Business Leaders
- Explore causes of business model disruption and potential transformation opportunities
- Identify strategies to challenge your current paradigms and biases in decision making
- Understand the multiplier effect of having an owner’s mindset
- Appreciate how understanding the big picture allows you to spot “red flags” and anticipate opportunities
The Business Simulation Tournament will help leaders and their teams deal with 3 core problems that are occurring due to the uncertain and ambiguous operating environment caused by COVID-19. 1. Acknowledge that traditional ways of thinking are no longer working
- How does your mindset need to shift?
- What are the organisational assumptions and paradigm that are holding you back?
- Evaluate how “at risk” your business model is to disruption
- How encouraged are your people to challenge the status quo?
2. No matter what level you are at you need to appreciate the big picture
- Does your team know how what you do on a daily basis either creates or destroys value?
- Is it simple & clear?
- Understand how the score is kept and what to measure
- Understanding your industry & its dynamics
- Break down “Silo” mentality
- Thinking like owners/take ownership
3. Leaders need to find new ways of engaging their teams in solving business problems
- The answer to your business problems lies in unlocking your teams insight
- Learn from mistakes not allocate blame & failure/fear
- Focus on solving the right problem
- Purposeful collaboration
Timetable (all times Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time):
w/c 16th November
w/c 23rd November
w/c 30 December
|4 pm Monday Kick-Off Meeting (45 mins) ·Mon – Thurs teams take 2hrs to complete Yr 1 decisions and respond to any specific challenges ·Midnight Thursday All team to have submitted decisions ·Friday am – Results posted||4 pm Monday Yr 1 Results Debrief plus Master Class (45 mins) ·Mon – Thurs teams take 2hrs to complete Yr 2 decisions and respond to any specific challenges ·Midnight Thursday All team to have submitted decisions ·Friday am – Results posted||4 pm Monday Yr 2 Results Debrief plus Master Class (45 mins) ·Mon – Thurs teams take 2hrs to complete Yr 3 decisions and respond to any specific challenges ·Midnight Thursday All team to have submitted decisions ·Friday 4pm – Final Results and Debrief Winner Announced||·|